PRIVATE TOUR AROUND GRANADA
Granada was the last Muslim kindom on the Iberian Peninsula. Its conquest was a turning point in history and the birth of Spain as a Nation. It is located in the South of Spain, surrounded by Sierra Nevada mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.
Famous for its arabic architecture and cobbled streets. Lets go together to discover this wonderful city!
- Day 1: Group pick up service in Madrid/Málaga. Check in at the Hotel, Informative meeting.
- Day 2: Breakfast, visit the Sacromonte, Albaycín, lunch and ticket to visit La Cartuja.
- Day 3: Breakfast, ticket to visit the Cathedral, the Royal Chapel, San Juan de Dios basilica, lunch and visit the Realejo neighborhood.
- Day 4: Breakfast, visit the Alpujarra Villages. Lunch and way back to Granada.
- Day 5: Breakfast, guided visit around Guadix, lunch y way back to Granada.
- Day 6: Breakfast y trip to Málaga. Guided visit around Málaga y free time. Lunch y way back to Granada.
- Day 7: Breakfast, visit the Alhambra (upon availability), lunch y free time in Granada.
- Day 8: Breakfast, check out y return trip to Madrid/Málaga. End of our services.
What do our Private Tours around Granada include?
- Transportation to destination and return trip to Madrid/Málaga included. Group of 2-8 people max.
- Transportation during the entire trip included.
- Privately owned vehicle used.
- Half Board pension included.
- Accomodation in the category chosen.
- Guided tours of the historical centre of each city visited.
- Monuments tickets included.
- Ticket to visit the Alhambra (UPON AVAILABILITY).
- Tour Coordinator (Agency Staff).
- Travel Insurance.
- Travel brochure with all the information needed about the trip and spots worth visiting.
These type of tours leave directly from Madrid/ Málaga.
Just ask us if you need any information! You can customize your trip to your needs!