PRIVATE TOUR AROUND ANDALUCÍA
Our travel agency specialized in Saint James Way tours, gives also the option to enjoy and discover the most emblematic spots of Andalucía.
Andalucía is the most southern point of Spain, full of mountains, rivers and farmlands. It was kept under a Muslim regime from the VIII to the XV century, and this legacy can be seen in its architecture, streets and houses. Come with us and discover some of the most famous and echanting spots of Andalucía, such as the Alcázar de Sevilla castle, Córdoba mosque and the Alhambra Palace in Granada.
Itinerary and Activities proposal around Andalucía.
- Day 1: Pick up service in Madrid/Málaga, check in at Hotel in Córdoba and Information meeting. Night in Córdoba.
- Day 2: Breakfast, guided visit around Córdoba, lunch, free time in Córdoba. Check in at the Hotel in Sevilla. Night in Sevilla.
- Day 3: Breakfast, guided visit around Sevilla, lunch, ticket to La Giralda, Los Alcázares Cathedral and Palace. Night in Sevilla.
- Day 4: Breakfast, visit the bullring of La Real Maestranza(Sevilla), visit the Triana neighborhood, lunch, visit to España Square and María Luisa park.
- Day 5: Breakfast, free time in Sevilla, lunch and trip to Granada. Check in at the Hotel in Granada.
- Day 6: Breakfast, guided visit around Granada, Sacromonte, Albaycín, lunch, ticket to the Royal Chapel, Cathedral and historic centre. Night in Granada.
- Day 7: Breakfast, visit the Alhambra (upon availability), free day in Granada and evening flamenco show. Noche in Granada.
- Day 8: return trip from Granada – Madrid/Málaga. End of our services.
In case you want to change any detail of this tour, it’s possible, as it can be customized to your taste. It can be adapted to any necessity of each group.
What do our Private Tours around Andalucía include?
- Transportation to destination and return trip to Madrid included. Group of 2-8 people max.
- Transportation during the entire trip included.
- Privately owned vehicle used.
- Bed and Breakfast included.
- Accomodation in the category chosen.
- Guided tours of the historical centre of each city visited.
- Monuments tickets included.
- Ticket to visit the Alhambra (UPON AVAILABILITY).
- Tour Coordinator (Agency Staff).
- Travel Insurance.
- Travel brochure with all the information needed about the trip and spots worth visiting.
These type of tours leave directly from Madrid/ Málaga.
Just ask us if you need any information! You can customize your trip to your needs!