Portuguese Way from Tui. 6 Stages.
7 Nights, 8 Days
We will provide you all the support needed to enjoy the last 120km of the Saint James Way through the Portuguese Way. Here you can book a customed and selfguided trip to do the Saint James Way starting from Tui. We will be in charge of booking the best accomodations for you and also the luggage transportation, so you can fully enjoy the last kilometres of the Saint James Way form Tui.
CHOOSE YOUR DATES!
Stages Portuguese Way
- Day 1: Arrival to Tui with your own transport.
- Day 2, stage 1: Tui- O Porriño 16 Km.
- Day 3, stage 2: O Porriño – Redondela 17 Km.
- Day 4, stage 3: Redondela – Pontevedra 20 Km.
- Day 5, stage 4: Pontevedra – Caldas de Reis 23 Km.
- Day 6, stage 5: Caldas de Reis – Padrón 18 Km.
- Day 7, stage 6: Padrón – Santiago de Compostela 26Km.
- Day 8: breakfast and the end of our services.
Total 120 Km. Average per day of 20 Km.
What do our trips to the Portuguese Way include?
- Seven nights of accomodation in the category chosen.
- Luggage transportation (One suitcase per person per stage).
- Bed and Breakfast.
- Travel Insurance.
- Pilgrim Brochure with all the information needed about the trip and spots worth visiting.
- List of the taxi companys of the area.
- 24 hours Telephone Assistance during the trip.
- Pilgrim Credential.
- Transport to Tui and from Santiago not included.
- Services not specified previously.
Prices Portuguese Way selfguided:
1) Private Hostel: 299 € / per person.
Shared room (multiple beds) with shared bathroom.
2) Hotels, Guesthouses, typical Country Houses:440 € / per person in double room.
Individual Room: 590€
3) Hotels with higher category, pazo (Galician stately House): 600€ per person in double room.
Individual Room: 775€
Services under extra charge:
- Half Board Pension: 150€/ per person.
- Full Board Pension: 210€ / per person.
- Extra night at Santiago: 25€ Hostel /45€ Hotels per person in double room.