The Mozarabic Way is the route that pilgrims who came from southeast of Spain followed to get to Santiago. After crossing Andalucía, pilgrims connected with the Ruta de la Plata and headed north thorugh the fields of Extremadura and Castilla.
Although is not that busy as the French or Portuguese Way, the Mozarabic Way offers to the pilgrim a very intense contact with nature.
With this option, you can choose how many nights you want to spend on your trip, the stages you want to walk, category of accomodation and the meals included.
These type of tours leave directly from Madrid. Just ask us if you need any information!
What do our Private Tours to the Mozarabic Way include?
- Transportation to destination and return trip to Madrid included. Group of 2-8 people max.
- Privately owned vehicle used.
- Accomodation in the category chosen.
- First Day Informative meeting.
- Meals booked with your reservation.
- Option to choose your departure date.
- Luggage transportation (One suitcase per person per stage).
- Support Vehicle.
- Travel Insurance.
- Pilgrim Brochure with all the information needed about the trip and spots worth visiting.
- Tour Coordinator (Agency Staff).
- Pilgrim Credential.
Options of Accomodation:
- Private Hostels.
- Hotels, Guesthouses, typical Country Houses.
- Hotels with higher category, pazo (Galician stately House).
If you need any other information, please, let us know!