The French Way is the most popular route of the Saint James Way. It´s normally the most busy route of all, finding many pilgrims on our way to Santiago. We also offer you the possibility to enjoy the route starting from León, discovering the last 306km of this wonderful trial.
With this option, you can choose how many nights you want to spend on your trip, the stages you want to walk, category of accomodation and the meals included.
These type of tours leave directly from Madrid. Just ask us if you need any information!
What do our Private Tours to the French Way include?
- Transportation to León and return trip to Madrid included. Group of 2-8 people max.
- Privately owned vehicle used.
- Accomodation in the category chosen.
- First Day Informative meeting.
- Meals booked with your reservation.
- Option to choose your departure date.
- Luggage transportation (One suitcase per person per stage).
- Support Vehicle.
- Travel Insurance.
- Pilgrim Brochure with all the information needed about the trip and spots worth visiting.
- Tour Coordinator (Agency Staff).
- Pilgrim Credential.
Options of Accomodation:
- Private Hostels.
- Hotels, Guesthouses, typical Country Houses.
- Hotels with higher category, pazo (Galician stately House).
If you need any other information, please, let us know!